Thursday, September 6, 2012

Can We Talk About The Biebs?

Do you like him? Oh, you say you don't? Don't fight it. Resistance is futile.

Years ago when he was a singing, touring baby, I thought the whole Justin Bieber business was ridiculous. He told me never say never. I ignored him. But then what did he go and do? Ripped off dubstep and ran away with my heart.


skip that long silly intro. 

Oh, Biebs. All that good stuff is for as long as I love you? In that case, you will always be my platinum, my silver, and my gold. It's also cute that you think you'd be okay with us being starving, homeless, or broke. With all your zillion dollars, I'm not too worried, though it is a beeeeautiful sentiment. Just lovely.

Big Sean, I gotta say - certainly not your best work. Being someone's hallelujah does make sense though. I get you, Sean.

I still agree with my friend Adrienne (and this entire site) that he looks like a lesbian, and his hair is overrated. Kind of.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, all of us haters are going to be eating our words when he beefs up a little bit. if i can't fit into his sweatshirts, it's a no-go.....

    thanks for your awesome comment today! excited to be back at it. ox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...