Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Don't Know What to Name You

Tomorrow I am flying to DC for a short work-related trip, which might interrupt this blogging momentum I've had going this week.
RHODC -  Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of, err, "Fame"
Lunch with those ladies is on the agenda. Also, when looking for this picture I saw a headline that read "People Watching the Real Housewives Destined to Fail in Life?" - if the answer is yes and the implication is that I must stop watching, why even wake up tomorrow? Slightly related to one of my points below, I just read that Toya Wright might be joining the Atlanta Housewives. I hope it's true! (If you even get this reference, we are soulmates.)

Before I go, let me just say a few things.
If I can't use you, WHAT IS THE POINT?
1. Southern California is not taking to kindly to my constructive criticism. The Tanned Gods of OC have rendered the pool in my complex unusable for the next 3 weeks, at a minimum, while a new drain is installed. Something about safety code non-compliance, blah blah blah.
"Steebie" J and Joseline of Love and Hip Hop- I just..I can't...ugh.
2. I've found a reality show to add to my very short list of those reality shows whose manufactured drama even I am not willing to consume. Love and Hip Hop - Atlanta. This disappoints me greatly because I usually spend weekends catching up on all the crap that my boo doesn't like to watch. With this and other crappier crap (Snooki and JWoww - I expected so much more) making up most of my options, I've been resorting to cooking shows. Sigh.
My photog skills are stellar, I know.
3. I bought four of these prints from the Rose Bowl Flea Market - 3 horizontal and one vertical. I finally got around to framing them, and the plan was to hang them in the dining area. Only now, every arrangement I come up with is worst than the last, and I start hating it all with the fire of a thousand suns.

That is all. Now I am off to eat all afternoon long with my sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...