Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello, Long Lost Lover

See that blog post title? I'm talking to myself there.






A lot has happened and changed in the many, many moons since I posted last. But one thing that definitely has remained the same is my interest in my own self. I learned long ago that if you do not love yourself, no one else will. Upon learning that lesson, I decided it must also mean if you aren't interested in yourself, if you don't listen to yourself, if you don't talk to yourself, if you don't spend money on yourself, if you aren't completely absorbed in yourself, if you don't blog about yourself, then no one else will!


I say that to say this -- I'm back and here to blog about all sorts of useless things that I find interesting, like my own thoughts, for example! My revised "about me" section tells part of the story. I still work for the man, and he gets me down. I use my brain a lot, which is nice I suppose, but I rarely use the creative side of my brain. Creative part? Creative speck? I don't know. But I know I don't use it. Combine that with my great self-interest and you get blogging, again. I could write about things in my journal, but it is my firm conviction that people might find me as interesting as I find myself and my constant thirst for attention that bring me to blogger. Blogger!




not meant to convey a fascinating life, but it sure does, doesn't it? this was in my google image search result for "minimum day on the couch"



There are fascinating people in this world that blog about all the fascinating things they do with their fascinating lives. I am not one of those people. Unless you find my "minimum days" on my couch every Saturday fascinating.






a more accurate minimum day image. do you find this fascinating??



But maybe you do! Find this fascinating! And if so, this blog is for you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...