Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Oregon - Take Some More Californians, Please


I fear my safe-distance driving has made it more difficult to fully appreciate what is going on here. All up in front of me are cars, a sea of automobiles, with brilliant red break lights cutting through the grey morning sky. It's 6:15 a.m.

I wonder what time I would have to leave my house to make it to the office in less than 50 minutes? I live about 23ish miles away from the office, about 21 of those miles are freeway miles. I think probably before the 6:00 hour might do it. 5:55 perhaps??

To the good people of Oregon, I guarantee you not everyone is leaving California to infiltrate your great state. If everyone was, I could get to work a lot faster.

Love,
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...