|What a surprise!|
After some time at the pool, I decided to take a stroll through the gardens with my new puppy. He is already trained in every possible way and his puppy breath smells like whatever snack I am craving at that moment.
|"let me guess...chips again?" How does he ALWAYS KNOW?|
|You get to the gardens through the back door. Obvi.|
|Magic Puppy promised to help keep the green grass green by not peeing on it. He just gets me.|
None of that actually happened. Well, I did wake up. I did get dressed. I did go to work. I feel more like this cat though.
|I have that shirt.|
- Adele has some nice herr!
- A lot of images on pinterest are cutesy-animal related.
- Top search phrases that lead people to my blog include: double vigina, 27 double vagina, and cheri oteri sexy. I knew vaginas were popular, but double vaginas?? Also, surprised to see Cheri Oteri has a dedicated fanbase of people who find her sexy.
- After seriously wondering if I was pregnant due to the ever increasing size of my gut, I have started walk-jogging in the mornings. I am sure my whole 15-20 minutes (plus stretching!) will make me into a new woman.
- How do you feel about the term "value-added"? I kinda hate it. We use it at work a lot. That and "stakeholders". The people who hold the stakes.
- When I am asked whether I'd prefer Pat and Oscar's or Red Robin for my birthday meal, I want to run from my little corner of North Orange County to almost anywhere else as quickly as possible.
- My in-laws had a surprise party for me. It was DOPE because I didn't expect it and they made some of my favorite foods. I cried.
- On the other hand: in-laws. Challenges remain.
- Cost Plus World Market has some good shit! I am still thinking about the goods I saw yesterday when I was wandering around waiting for my birthday brunch buzz to wear off.
- Seriously? I don't even like Pat and Oscar's.
- All caps in a work email. How have all people not figured this out yet? I'M NOW SCREAMING AT YOU TO STOP SCREAMING AT ME!